She was spotted flying out of Gatwick airport just hours ago as she makes the journey to Australia to host I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here.
And Holly Willoughby, 37, insisted Ant McPartlin will make a comeback to his TV duties in an interview with The Sun ahead of her debut on I’m A Celeb. But stepping into her friend’s shoes aren’t going to be easy as Holly stressed she will have to get into ‘mum mode’ because she struggles to watch the Bushtucker Trials.
Holly Willoughby insisted Ant McPartlin WILL return to host I’m A Celebrity as she confessed she’ll have to ‘toughen’ up after being unable to even watch Bushtucker Trials on TV.
The bubbly beauty revealed her delight that Ant had ‘trusted’ her enough to keep his seat warm on the show while he takes a temporary break from his TV duties. Of Ant, she told the newspaper: ‘I’m just looking after it until he gets back. It’s lovely that he trusted me with it.’
Having spoken candidly about her fear of creepy crawlies and snakes, the presenter admitted she will have to ‘toughen up’ when it comes to the Bushtucker Trials. She elaborated to the publication: ‘I’m going to have to toughen up otherwise if I say to contestants, “Don’t worry, you don’t have to do this trial if you don’t want to”, it’s obviously going to be a disaster.’
From the heart: The bubbly beauty revealed her delight that Ant (pictured) had ‘trusted’ her enough to keep his seat warm on the show while he takes a temporary break from his TV duties.
Holly admitted she was swayed to accepting the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in Australia when she knew she was able to fly her children out there with her.
The This Morningstar shared her three young kids’ disappointment when they found out she was hiring a tutor and their stay in Australia wasn’t going to be a holiday. She said: ‘I’ve spoken to their teachers. The kids are like, “What do you mean we’re not going on holiday”? I’ve had to be really clear with them.’
But stepping into her friend’s shoes aren’t going to be easy as Holly stressed she will have to get into ‘mum mode’ because she struggles to watch the Bushtucker Trials.
The I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! 2018 line-up has been ‘confirmed’ with Harry Redknapp, Emily Atack and a surprise star reportedly entering the jungle. It has also been reported by The Sun that EastEnders’ Rita Simons, The X Factor’s Fleur East, DIY SOS’ Nick Knowles, The Vamps’ James McVey, The Chase’s Anne Hegerty, Coronation Street’s Sair Khan and Hollyoaks’ Malique Thompson-Dwyer will also join the trio.
I’m A Celebrity is set to kick off on Sunday 18 November, with Declan Donnelly and Holly Willoughby hosting the show after Ant McPartlin stepped down from all his TV commitments earlier this year.
Only recently, Emily Atack, who is reportedly one of the confirmed stars for the line-up, was dragged into the scandalous Seann Walsh headlines when historic pictures of her and the funnyman emerged amid claims they had a secret fling years ago.
The actress, 28, rose to fame on The Inbetweeners as Charlotte Hinchcliffe, with a source telling The Sun that she’s ‘fed up of doing indie movies’ and wants a ‘big telly gig with lots of coverage’.
Meanwhile, Harry Redknapp, 70, whose son is Jamie Redknapp, who recently went through a high-profile divorce from wife Louise Redknapp, has a free schedule after he was sacked as manager of Birmingham City Football Club in 2017.
Star-studded: It has also been reported by The Sun that Rita Simons, Fleur East, Nick Knowles, James McVey, Anne Hegerty, Sair Khan and Malique Thompson-Dwyer (Harry Redknapp pictured earlier this month)
The Sun has claimed that the mystery star, who will complete the ten celebrity line-up, will enter the jungle on launch night. While the publication has also reported that two surprise late arrivals will join the campmates during the show. It has also been claimed that DIY SOS star Nick Knowles, 56, has been offered a ‘six-figure fee’ for his debut on the show, with a source telling The Sun: ‘They know Nick is incredibly popular, and they think he’d be great TV.’
I’m A Celebrity!: DIY SOS star Nick Knowles, 56, and The X Factor’s Fleur East, 31, also reported to be entering the Australian jungle Fleur, 31, rose to fame on the 2014 series of The X Factor, with a source telling the publication: ‘The relationship is already there and they are just negotiating a deal at the moment.’
If the reports are true, Sair Khan, who plays Alya Nazir on Coronation Street, will be following in her co-star Jennie McAlpine’s footsteps who appeared on the 2017 series. While Hollyoaks star Malique Thompson-Dwyer, 20, who plays Prince McQueen, will be taking over Jamie Lomas’ position in the jungle after he also appeared on the 2017 show.
If the reports are true, Sair Khan, who plays Alya Nazir on Coronation Street, will be following in her co-star Jennie McAlpine’s footsteps who appeared on the 2017 series
She won’t be the only soap star as Hollyoaks star Malique Thompson-Dwyer, 20, and EastEnders’ Rita Simons, 41, are on the star-studded line-up And the two won’t be the only reported soap stars entering the famous camp as it has been claimed that EastEnders’ Rita Simons, 41, who was tragically killed off as her character Roxy Mitchell almost two years ago, is heading for the Australian jungle.
The ‘confirmed’ line-up comes after Kate Garraway, who was rumoured for the line-up, reportedly pulled out of the show because ‘the timing isn’t right’ ‘She’s a big fan of the show so she’s not ruling it out forever – just this year!’
Last year’s series of I’m A Celebrity saw Georgia Toffolo crowned Queen of the Jungrumoredng over previous winner Scarlett Moffatt’s crown. I’m A Celebrity kicks off on Sunday 18 November at 9pm on ITV.
Winner: Last year’s series of I’m A Celebrity saw Georgia Toffolo crowned Queen of the Jungle pictured with her fellow 2017 contestants