There’s Always a New Cybersecurity Threat – Let Webroot Help!
Nearly half of all consumers worldwide have been victims of cybercrime.
Every link clicked, email opened, app downloaded, and network joined is an opportunity for hackers to compromise your personal data.
Even established threats like ransomware are continuously evolving, and new threats like crypto jacking are being added to an already diverse threat landscape.
Webroot offers complete protection from viruses and identity theft for all your devices, without slowing you down.
Sturdy, lightweight, integrated protection for PC, Mac, and Android, cloud-based Webroot Internet Security Complete with antivirus protect personal information by blocking the latest malware, phishing, and cyber-attacks.
Being entirely cloud-based allows Webroot to complete scans faster than our competitors, we scan billions of apps, files, and websites continue to determine where and what is safe online.
With real-time updates, Webroot protects against known and zero-day threats. Internet Security Complete boasts added features such as 25GB of cloud storage and a password manager that guards login information to keep your data safe and accessible from all your devices.
Our system optimizer deletes private information and improves device performance.
So you will have plenty of room for your music, documents, photos, and movies.
Where many of Webroot’s internet security competitors rely on downloading malware definitions straight to your device, analyzing and classifying them before being able to identify them, we store them in the cloud and can locate them in real time – as soon as they appear.
This allows Webroot to maintain a small endpoint agent that acts as the console on your device. It installs fast, scans fast, and benefits from a more robust threat library than any of our competitors.
Not all virus protection is created equal, and superior threat intelligence creates an excellent antivirus and antimalware product.
As activities like shopping, banking, and financial planning continue to migrate to the web, the risk of cybercrime is on the rise.
The features that help keep you safe – like password management, mobile security, and identity and privacy protection – aren’t included in most free protection.
With more than 250,000 new malicious programs appearing each day it is essential you protect yourself and know that malware may refer to many different forms of hostile, intrusive, or intentionally harmful programs including Phishing attacks, virus, adware, rootkits, key loggers, boot kids, payloads, worms, backdoors, exploits, spyware, ransomware, screen scrapers, scareware and more.
When it comes to protecting you and your family’s devices, you get what you pay for.
- The title is available in different packaging. However, content is the same.
- Real-time anti-phishing proactively inspects URLs for malicious web content and blocks fake websites that trick you into entering your personal information.
- Identity Protection works silently in the background to protect your usernames, account numbers, security codes and other personal information from theft.
- Multi-Device Coverage provides always-on protection for PC, Mac, Android, and iOS, so your data and identity are always secure – no matter how or where you connect.
- System Optimizer wipes away traces of your online activity, makes deleted files unrecoverable, and reclaims hard drive space by eliminating browser cache, cookies, and temporary files. Windows 10 compatible.
- For best performance, please update to the latest version.