When it comes to relationships there are a few key components that seem to be the difference between misery and happiness. If you can learn what to do, and what not to do, you will greatly improve your chances of reuniting with your girlfriend. Here are a few ways to get your girlfriend back that have worked for a lot of people and may work for you.
1. Let her miss you. Don’t cyber stalk her and text her at all hours of the day and night. Let her know that you’re thinking about her, but don’t become clingy and needy.
2. Remind her of the man she fell in love with. If you’ve let yourself go and haven’t gotten your haircut, bought new clothes, or if you’ve put on a few pounds, take some time to reinvent yourself, or at least get back to the way you were when the two of you met.
3. Be prepared to own up to your past failures and make an honest effort to change them. While it’s not a good idea for you and your ex to start playing the blame game, it is important to be honest when you look at who you are and what you did or didn’t bring to the relationship.
4. Do not go out and pick up someone else. If you stand any chance of getting back with your ex, she has to truly believe that you still love her and miss her and that won’t happen if she finds out that you’ve been out with other women. It might make you feel a little better for a little while, but it could really mess up your chances to get back with your ex.
5. Do not play games and try to manipulate her. No one likes to be ‘played’. Whatever approach you use to get her back has to come from the heart and be honest. Don’t try to guilt her into getting back with you or play stupid games like trying to make her jealous, just be calm and loving and let her see that you really want it to work and that you’re willing to do your part.
By using these ways to get your girlfriend back you’ve got a real chance of getting a second chance. Just take it one day at a time and don’t expect everything to improve overnight.