Warhammer Chaosbane details
Prepare to experience the first hack-and-slash game set in the Warhammer universe!
In Warhammer Chaosbane, you are the only chance that the Empire of Man has to survive against the ruthless Chaos Hordes.
With over 180 powers at your disposal, you’ll fight your way through the battle-ravaged streets of Praag down through the sewers of Nuln.
Try your hand at four different unique classes: Dwarf, High Elf, Wood Elf, or soldier from the Empire of Man.
Over 70 different monsters fill the extensive bestiary in Warhammer Chaosbane. You never know what kind of monstrosity you may face next!
Warhammer Chaosbane is optimized to be played with friends in both local or online co-op! Group up with your buddies and combine your different skills and abilities to form the ultimate dungeon crawling squad!
The top 3 reasons to play Warhammer Chaosbane
- In a war-torn world filled with might and magic, the time has come to stand against the Chaos hordes.
- Adventure alone, or group up with up to four friends in online or local co-op action!
- Select from up to four different classes in Warhammer Chaosbane, and prepare to wield powerful relics of the Old World as your weapon!
The story so far:
Warhammer: Chaosbane kicks off just after the end of a massive invasion led by Asavar Kul. The Everchosen (at the time) failed in his bid to terrorize the Old World, falling once he had sacked the Kislevite city of Praag. The forces of Chaos were reeling after the loss of their leader, struck down by Magnus the Pious.
Sadly, there was very little reason to celebrate. The people would rebuild, but Magnus himself was ensnared by dark sorcery. It’s now up to you, as one of four heroes, to save the would-be emperor and uncover the machinations of the Chaos gods. You’re aided by various NPCs, including the High Elf Loremaster, Teclis. That’s Warhammer: Chaosbane‘s story in a nutshell.
What are the system requirements for Warhammer Chaosbane?
MINIMUM for Warhammer Chaosbane
- OS64bits version of Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- ProcessorIntel® Core i3 or AMD Phenom™ II X3
- Memory6 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 with 2 GB RAM
- DirectX version 11
- Storage15 GB available space
- Sound card DirectX Compatible Soundcard
RECOMMENDED for Warhammer Chaosbane