Kit includes a reusable plastic storage bin stocked with enough tie-dye supplies to create up to 36 projects.
- Features 18 easy-squeeze bottles of highly-concentrated nontoxic One-Step dyes in 14 favorite colors – just add water to activate.
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dyeing.
- Includes step-by-step technique guide featuring over eight tie-dye looks to choose from.
- Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings.
- Use with 100% natural fiber fabrics like cotton, rayon, and wool for best results.
Perfect for large summer camps, parties, school events, family reunions, and other group activities
Throw the ultimate bash with this all-inclusive Tulip Tie-Dye Party Kit that’s bursting with bold, colorful fun!
Stocked with 14 vibrant dye colors, gloves, rubber bands, a plastic surface cover and inspiration, this party pack is perfect for sizzling up summer camps, fun at family reunions, backyard bashes and more. Dyes up to 36 projects. Contents come in a reusable plastic storage bin.
Voted America’s Favorite Tie Dye
People of all ages can’t help but love the magic of making their very own Tulip tie-dye creations; from the incredibly bright colors that pop with a personality to the excitement of the reveal, there’s a reason that Tulip One-Step Tie Dye was voted America’s Favorite.
One Step to Bold Color
The easy-to-use, one-step process eliminates the need to presoak fabrics in soda ash – add water to the dye bottles, shake and apply for intense color that lasts wash after wash.
Get your party started with Tulip!
Tulip Tie-Dye Kits will turn your party into the most colorful destination on the block! Perfect for classrooms, summer camps, family reunions, team/group events, and more, what are you waiting for?
- Easy one-step process – just add water
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash
- Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
- Best and brightest on natural fiber fabrics
- Inspiration guide includes eight easy tie-dye patterns