When you’re in a long term committed relationship with someone, nothing can pull the rug out from under you like the betrayal of a loved one.
If you’re wondering whether or not your partner is faithful and you want to know how to catch a cheating spouse, I’ve got some good information for you.
While none of these things guarantees that your partner is cheating, they might be a warning sign that you should pay a little more attention to what your partner does when you’re not around. Here is a list of some things go be on the lookout for:
1. Has your partner suddenly started to take more care with their appearance, Are they more concerned with how they look and what they wear, Are they suddenly interested in getting in better shape, Again, none of these things means that your partner is cheating or interested in cheating, but these changes coupled with other changes could be a warning sign of a problem.
2. Is your partner suddenly more concerned about privacy when they’re on the phone or computer, If they used to openly carry on conversations and they suddenly have to leave the room when they talk on the phone that could be an indication that they are saying something they don’t want you to hear.
3. Does your partner seem uninterested in sex all of a sudden.
During any long term relationship sexual appetites will vary and that is perfectly normal. Many times stress will play a factor in a decreased interest in sex, so if your partner isn’t interested in sex don’t just accuse them of cheating, take everything into consideration such as financial stress, job stress, family stress, etc.
If, on the other hand, there isn’t anything out of the ordinary ( or at least anything that you know about) and your partner still doesn’t seem interested in having sex with you, this could be a problem.
4. Is your partner suddenly a lot more attentive to you, Do they send you cards and buy you gifts or flowers for no apparent reason, If this isn’t their normal pattern of behavior, it’s likely that they’re doing this because they have a guilty conscience.
You need to figure out why they are feeling so guilty.
5. Does your partner suddenly start using different words or phrases, Are they suddenly talking about other types of music or books that they’ve never shown an interest in before, If this happens ask them where they’ve heard of these new things.
If they’ve picked them up innocently from a friend, they’ll tell you.
If, on the other hand, they say they’ve just heard it ‘somewhere’ or give you some other vague answer you are probably smart to be a little suspicious.
I truly and honestly hope you are never in a situation where you have to put these tactics on how to catch a cheating spouse into action.
But if you do, these tips will give you a great place to start when searching for the truth.