- Key holder that looks just like, well a rock
- Ingenious way to hide key 'in plain sight' so you or family members are never locked out again
- Molded poly-resin matches real rock in size, shape, texture,color weight weatherproof/windproof
- Hidden tray underneath holds house, car or other keys up to 2-3/8"-length, 1" wide
- Goes 'undercover' among shrubs, grass or landscape rocks/wood chips; 3-3/8"L x 2"W x 1-1/4"H, 4 oz
What will you do if you forget your key someplace and you get to your house and doesn’t have your key on you?
Of course, you need to save a key around the home outside in case you’ll need it, but then the problem starts: where do you hide a key to access your own place but still only you should have access to it and nobody else that is unwanted?
Here is where the Vanitek “Hide a key Rock” comes in super handy!
Just place your spare backup Key into this real authentic looking rock outside on your garden, lawn or just in the sand and it will look just like any other rock around the house.
[amazon_link asins=’B01MQYNV3D,B0068GXZ9I,B00GA97ERW’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’lmtorres-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’18eec6b6-a3c0-11e8-b094-c799adfae713′]
Has an easy to remove white cover underneath where you just stash your key in there and then place it down on the ground and it will blend in so good that you will never notice the difference between other rocks (just make sure you never lose the rock or get confused which rock it is ?..)
Inside of the rock is hollow so you can stack in there even more than 1 key if you have more to hide.
Great for geocaching fans. Stone colour is a mix of grey and brown.
Overall: Very much worth for everyone that uses a key for their apartment or office.