The folding smartphone of Samsung will be called Galaxy Fold.
More details of the device should be revealed today in the event of launching the new Galaxy.
Evan Blass, one of the responsible for several leaks about smartphones, tweeted that should be the name of the foldable smartphone that we will meet later today, “Samsung Galaxy Fold.”
Other international sites are already giving it for granted, so there’s a great chance of that being the name.
We are hearing about the Samsung’s foldable smartphone since a while ago and we got to see the handset in a Samsung’s small promotional video, at the time by a leak, and now officially released on the company’s Twitter.
Samsung is bringing it to the call of today’s event, where the new Galaxy will be released, the following phrase: “The future of mobile will unfold on February 20, 2019.”
That is a free translation of “The future of our cell phones will unfold on February 20, 2019”.
Check out the call on the official @SamsungMobile Twitter profile.
Now, all we have to do is wait and see everything else, specifications, details, features, we expect Samsung to reveal what its first foldable smartphone can offer.
The video was posted ahead of time by Samsung Vietnam and deleted soon after.
Below ready some specifications expected for it:
- 4.9-inch external screen with a resolution of 840 x 1960 pixels
- format 21: 0 and 420 dpi
- Internal screen (open device) of 7.3 inches
- resolution of 1536 x 2152 pixels
- an aspect ratio of 4.2: 3 and 420 dpi
- SoC Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9820
- Could be equipped with 1 TB of storage
- Possibly have two rear cameras, with sensors of 12 megapixels and 8 megapixels
- It can have two 2190mAh batteries, adding a total load of 4380mAh.